Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Here we go!

This is my first blog and I'm pretty excited! This seems like an interesting way to..umm...get things off of my chest, maybe let some creative juices flow, or just pass the time. I guess I will go ahead and start with the basics for anyone who decides to read this. You can call me Panda, I'm 22, and I have a BEAUTIFUL daughter named Nora! She is almost 7 months old and where the time went? I have no idea..I have a wonderful husband who is honestly my best friend in the entire world. We have been together for a long time now, almost 8 years. My husband joined the military in 2008 and we have both experienced things, i think, we never expected to experience in our lifetime (him more than me lol). Deployments, field training for weeks, moving, the rules and regulations; all of these have enriched and crushed our lives to a degree. Honestly I shouldn't be complaining because the military, for the most part, takes care of their own. We have a steady pay check, great benefits, any kind of help we could ever possibly need (marriage counseling, help finding jobs, college help, and so much more). I just wish there wasn't such a high price to potentially pay..My husband being deployed was one of the most stressful, awful times of my life. He is back home safely, thank god, and doing well. We have a big decision coming up: whether to stay in the military or take our chances on the outside. We are both scared about providing for our daughter while being in school, not only finacially but emotionally as well. Well that's all for now..and I'm pretty sure that was more than "the basics" lol, Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment